I provide individual and couples counselling.
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in.
Psychotherapy specialization includes:
- Trauma Therapy
- Eating Disorders and Body Image Counselling
- Relationship Issues and Couples Therapy
- EFT for Couples (Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy)
- Therapy for Anxiety, Panic, and Phobias
- Grief Issues
- Therapy for Women - Pregnancy Options Counselling, Parenting, Women's Sexuality, Women's Creativity
- Body Centered and Mindfulness Therapy
- Gender Issues
- Groups in the Expressive and Healing Arts
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavoural issues, providing services that span from therapy for depression, anxiety, body image issues, stress, life changes and grief counseling to support for couples and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal healing and growth they’re striving for. I see clients from teenaged to elder years. I have experience working with queer, lesbian, bisexual, gay, and trans clients, and I offer nonjudgmental support to individuals and couples of all backgrounds.
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
― David Richo